The 2019 Legislative Session is coming up soon – check for Updates on events or issues from the capitol, and don’t forget to sign up for notifications or volunteering here.
And what’s a better way to keep in touch than by contributing?
Click here to use Alice’s page on Act Blue to donate.
Credit or debit card required.
Want to send a check instead? Please add us in your address book at:
2309 Como Avenue
PO Box 8174
Saint Paul, MN 55108
…and don’t forget about Minnesota’s fabulous Political Contribution Refund (PCR). Each eligible donor may have $50 per individual or $100 per married couple per year refunded for party political contributions.
Find out more about this program and access downloadable forms here.
I recently sat down to discuss my goals for representing 66A in the Minnesota House on CTV North Suburbs Public Access. They invite local candidates to share their thoughts and highlight issues important to them in the upcoming election for five uninterrupted minutes.
You can view the above video of my segment or watch it on air at various times on CTV’s public access channels. This video segment can also be found on YouTube here.
The big day is coming up! If you haven’t already signed up for your ballot by mail (Absentee) or voted in person at an Early Vote Center, you’ll need to be ready for the long lines and delights of the democratic process.
Tips for the Election Day voter:
- Unregistered voters may register and vote at their polling place, with required documentation, which is outlined here.
- Check to see where your polling place is.
- Polling places open 7 AM – 8 PM. Voters in line by 8 PM have the right to vote.
- Do some research or print off a Sample Ballot before you go
- Employers must give you time to vote on Election Day (or serve as an Election Judge).
- Be nice to the Election Judges! Most are volunteers on Election Day, but all have been at your polling place for a long time that day.
Want to serve as an Election Judge? Find out more information about who can, how to request time off from your employer, and fill out the application for Ramsey County elections.
A campaign fundraiser party for Alice is being hosted on September 27th at 7 p.m at Mindy Greiling’s home at 2495 Marion Street in Roseville.
If you would like to pick up a lawn sign at this event or want one delivered to you, please fill out the interest form and someone will be in contact with you soon!